There's now a basic installer for the bzr-sloecode Bazaar plugin for Windows. It currently does the following:
- Installs the plugin to the right place.
- Sets the SLOECODE_SERVER environment variable to whatever you want.
- It doesn't check that Bazaar is installed first.
- It doesn't ask if the user wants to install the plugin for everyone or just the current user. Currently the SLOECODE_SERVER setting is system-wide, which requires admin permissions to set.
- No validation on the Bazaar server address.